Trainusafety is a training centre approved by Qualsafe Awards, an Awarding Organisation recognised by Ofqual to offer regulated qualifications. Qualsafe Awards are the UK’s largest Awarding Organisation for first aid qualifications and makes them an extremely trusted and recognisable name in their field, an important factor when employers are considering which training centre to trust as their first aid training provider.
We can arrange to deliver our courses at your premises (providing you have a suitable space) at a time and date to suit your business or operational needs. Our friendly trainers will come to you with all the relevant equipment, including screens and projection equipment if required, to train your staff in an enjoyable and relaxed atmosphere.
Alternatively, we run open courses at a number of our locations around the Lancashire area which are ideal for individuals or small numbers of staff who may need to undertake training. The dates and venues for these open first aid training courses are indicated elsewhere on this page.
Our first aid courses are based on the recommendations of the Resuscitation Council (UK), the Assessment Principles for Regulated First Aid Qualifications and the training standards required by the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) to meet the needs of the Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981. Our courses also meet or exceed the training requirements for local authorities, Ofsted and the EYFS.
If it’s not an Ofqual regulated first aid qualification you require then we can tailor any first aid training course to meet your needs, whether this is a brief introduction to first aid for parents and grandparents or perhaps a more in-depth look at heart attacks, strokes and CPR in your business environment, just give us a call to discuss your needs.
Click on any of the course titles below to view more information.
- Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work (RQF)
- Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work (Requalification) (RQF)
- Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work (Annual Refresher) (RQF)
- Level 3 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work (RQF)
- Level 3 Award in Paediatric First Aid (RQF)
- Level 3 Award in Paediatric First Aid (Annual Refresher) (RQF)
- Level 3 Award in Emergency Paediatric First Aid (RQF)
- Level 2 Award in citizenAID (RQF)
- Level 2 Award in Basic Life Support for Adults and Children (RQF)
- Level 2 Award In Basic Life Support and Management of Anaphylaxis (RQF)
- Level 2 Award in Basic Life Support and Safe Use of an Automated External Defibrillator
- Level 2 Award in Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Automated External Defibrillation
- Level 2 Award in First Aid Essentials (RQF)
- Level 2 Award in Activity First Aid (RQF)
- First Aid for Parents and Grandparents
- Basic First Aid for Clubs, Churches and Voluntary Groups
Upcoming Courses - If you are interested in booking places on any of the following please contact us
|Tuesday 11 February 2020||Emergency Paediatric First Aid||Burnley||Sorry, no spaces available, please contact us for details of forthcoming courses|
|Tuesday 11 - Wednesday 12 February 2020||Paediatric First Aid||Burnley||Sorry, no spaces available, please contact us for details of forthcoming courses|
|Wednesday 26 February 2020||Emergency First Aid at Work||Burnley||Sorry, no spaces available, please contact us for details of forthcoming courses|
|Tuesday 10 March 2020||Emergency First Aid at Work||Burnley||Spaces available, please contact us for details|
|Thursday 26 - Friday 27 March 2020||Paediatric First Aid||Burnley||Spaces available, please contact us for details|
|Thursday 26 March 2020||Emergency Paediatric First Aid||Burnley||Spaces available, please contact us for details|