When you don’t have the time (or the liking) for traditional classroom teaching, our wide range of online safety training courses could well be the answer. We work closely with a leading North West developer of interactive training videos in order to supply a comprehensive range of high quality courses, many of which are approved by the major UK safety related organisations (RoSPA, IIRSM etc). These training courses are available to purchase on-line through a secure PayPal connection or, if you’re planning to order 5 or more courses, give our office a call first and we will be able to offer a bulk discount for these orders and the facility of account payment.
One of the greatest benefits to online training is the significant reduction of learning and course development costs within organisations. This is primarily due to the fact that there is no need for any development time, on-site instructors or any printed material resources. Rather than paying for instructors and resources, each employee is able to access the online training program at a time to (and place) to suit themselves. It only requires a suitable device and internet connection to undertake the training.
Cost savings are certainly true when you have only small numbers of employees that need to be trained, why pay for a formal classroom training course when you only have a 2 or 3 learners?
Many online health and safety training courses suffer from poor development and have few, if any, approvals or accreditations resulting in little way of knowing beforehand how good a training course is going to be. However, all the online safety training courses offered by trainUsafety have approvals from major recognised bodies giving you the reassurance that they are professionally developed and will effectively cover all the required health and safety topics and issues required to keep your people safe and sound in the workplace.
If you buy your online training from trainUsafety you will get full support to help you log into your administrative panel and distribute courses to the required learners in your workforce. We can also give you advice on how to get the best from the courses and, if you have any employees who are struggling to pass, we can reset each course to allow further attempts (we will also let you know which sections or areas are causing problems and where the learner needs to concentrate to get them through the course).
We are regularly adding to our list of available health and safety training courses and our course developer is kept busy with requests for new health and safety subjects to get the online treatment. Let us know if you feel there is a gap in the market for an online course, we’ll feed it back and see what we can do!
Click on any of the course titles below to view more information.
- Working Safely
- Workplace Health and Safety
- Introduction to Risk Assessment
- Manual Handling
- Working at Height
- Display Screen Equipment (DSE) - Awareness
- Display Screen Equipment (DSE) - Assessment
- Abrasive Wheels
- Asbestos Awareness
- Asbestos Awareness for Designers and Architects
- Legionella Basic Awareness & Management
- Emergency First Aid
- Basic Fire Safety Awareness
- Fire Warden
- Fire Warden for Care Homes
- Fire Safety Awareness for Care Homes
- Fire Extinguisher Familiarisation
- Food Safety and Hygiene - Manufacturing - Level 1
- Food Safety and Hygiene - Catering - Level 1
- Food Safety and Hygiene - Retail - Level 1
- Food Safety and Hygiene - Manufacturing - Level 2
- Food Safety and Hygiene - Catering - Level 2
- Food Safety and Hygiene - Retail - Level 2
- Introduction to HACCP Level 2
- Achieving Food Hygiene Rating 5
- Allergen Awareness
- Working in Confined Spaces
- CDM Awareness
- Electrical Safety
- Slips, Trips and Falls
- Safeguarding Children
- Safeguarding Adults
- Positive Handling in Schools